3D Lead Modeler
Guru studio’s dedicated team is passionate about bringing inspired character-driven stories to screens around the world. Our award winning, and internationally renowned Toronto animated entertainment company, is looking for a 3D Modeler for a premier international animated TV series! This position is responsible for making clean, production ready assets. This role reports to the Asset Supervisor.
- Model appealing production friendly assets based on 2D Designs
- Identify problems in 2D Designs and provide well thought our solutions
- Maintain the studio standards for naming and organizing assets
- Keep team informed of any potential technical or creative problems
- Collaborate with other artists to ensure quality and consistency
- Make sure work is completed and delivered per schedule
- Keep current on modeling techniques and technology and propose new tools/methodologies
- 2 -3 years experience working as a 3D Modeler
- Extensive knowledge in modeling using Maya and zBrush
- Strong hard surface modeling skills (vehicles, buildings, props etc.)
- Ability to communicate creatively and technically to your teammates
- Familiarity with Autodesk Shotgun is an asset
- Love for Character Animation!
To apply, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org