Sinking Ship Entertainment is currently seeking a skilled, enthusiastic and experienced VFX Animator to join our talented VFX crew. If you are a motivated VFX artist with industry experience and are looking to work with an award winning team, let’s talk!
- Work collaboratively with team members, leads, supervisors and producers to effectively & efficiently meet assigned weekly quotas
- Take direction & provide solutions to create natural performance-driven character/creature motion
- Manage time, expectations and resources to meet deadlines
- Attend reviews and team meetings as required QUALIFICATIONS
- 3-5 years experience as an animator for feature films and/or high-end television series
- Experience working on CG/live-action projects a plus
- Must be proficient with Maya
- Demonstrated knowledge of traditional animation principles and acting
- Ability to take on assigned tasks with minimum supervision
- Ability to take direction/critiques positively and thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines
- Experience with Shotgun a plus
Applicant must be Canadian citizen, Permanent Resident of Canada & have valid open work permit. Preference given to Ontario residents.
Please forward your resume and reel to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sinking Ship Entertainment would like to thank all applicants. Due to the anticipated high volume of applications, only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Please no phone calls.
Sinking Ship Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer which values diversity in the workplace. We would be happy to accommodate individual needs in keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you require accommodation in order to participate in our recruitment process, please contact us to make your needs known in advance.
Comments are closed.