We are looking for an experienced Production Manager!
You’ll be joining a vibrant entertainment company known for creating, developing and producing award-winning, hit shows such as True and the Rainbow Kingdom for Netflix, the smash-hit PAW Patrol, Mattel’s Ever After High; and our own Emmy Award nominated series Justin Time. Our studio also contributed visual development on the Academy Award nominated animated feature The Breadwinner.
At Guru, quality, original thinking, and respect for our artist’s workflow are at the core of our values. We’re always looking for passionate and committed talent, so come join our dynamic and growing team!
What You’ll Do:
- Maintain and strengthen a global overview of the production schedule and flag anything considered problematic
- Design, implement and monitor micro-schedules across all departments
- Organize, attend, and prepare detailed notes for production meetings across the departments
- Manage the Director’s time and priorities; produce weekly director schedules
- Track production progress on a daily basis and generate progress reports for Artists, Supervisors and the Producer
- Coordinate and track traffic of materials and notes and deliverables
- Identify and flag possible setbacks and assist the Producer to strategize solutions, prioritize allocation of resources and execute the solutions
- Prepare and plan weekly production meetings and client calls
- Maintain crew and credit lists / citizenship and residency forms
- Carry out episode wrap up procedures
Apply If You Have:
- A team player mentality
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 2 years experience in production manager/junior producer role
- Experience with Shotgun or similar asset management systems
- Experience working in Excel, Google docs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize according to situation
- Works well in fast paced environment
Why Join Guru?
- We believe that creativity and quality are paramount, and we select projects that allow us to grow creatively.
- Creating fun is part of our brand! It’s time to be a part of an environment that nurtures your creativity, forward thinking vision, and an innate entrepreneurial spirit!
Please submit your application here!: