Elliott Animation is hiring in Toronto!
3D LAYOUT/SCENE SETUP ARTIST
Fresh TV and Elliott Animation, a Toronto based artist-driven entertainment company is looking for a 3D Layout/Scene Setup Artist to join the team of a world-class animated television series.
Start date: Oct 12, 2020
The Job involves:
- Building clean, animation ready files
- Placing CG cameras to match live action plates
- Ensuring all necessary elements are contained and functioning properly in the file
- Working closely with the rigging and animation teams to ensure a smooth transition of inventory
- Following established workflows, while using in house tools to ensure shots travel efficiently to downstream departments
- Ensuring continuity of file content from shot to shot
- Providing a general quality control pass for shots
- Experience as a layout or scene setup artist in a studio environment
- Strong understanding of staging, blocking, composition, and design
- Knowledge of the Maya camera and how its attributes relate to real-world cameras
- Ability to pose and animate character rigs
- Ability to model proxy geometry to match character contact points of the plate
- Excellent communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to deliver work on schedule
- Experience with Blender
- Experience with VFX pipelines
- Knowledge of Python or Mel scripting
- Experience with project management software (like Shotgun)
- Professional experience in modeling, rigging or animation
Please email your resume to the email below with the position in the subject heading and include your availability. You must be an Ontario resident.
Comments are closed.