Elliott Animation is hiring in Toronto!
3D ASSET GENERALIST
Fresh TV and Elliott Animation, a Toronto based artist-driven entertainment company is looking for a 3D Asset Generalist to join the team of a world-class animated television series.
The Job involves:
- Modeling props, characters and sets in Maya
- Creating textures and shaders for characters, props, and sets in Maya
- Laying out clean and effective UV maps
- Basic prop and set rigging
- Working closely with the department leads to ensure efficient and highly functional assets
- Following established workflows, while using in house tools to ensure pipeline compatibility
- Adhering to naming conventions and other standards established for the show
- Experience on an asset team in a studio environment
- Advanced knowledge of Maya modeling, shading, texturing and rigging
- Strong knowledge of Maya tools and workflow
- Strong fundamental sense of colour and design
- Excellent communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to deliver work on schedule
- Experience with ZBrush and Arnold
- Experience with XGen in particular and other hair systems in general
- Experience with Mari, Photoshop, Substance Designer and Painter
- Experience with multi UDIM texturing
- Knowledge of Python or Mel scripting
Please email your resume to the email below with the position in the subject heading and include your availability. You must be an Ontario resident.
Comments are closed.