Jam Filled is a dynamic workplace for like-minded creative artists, we will remind you why you love cartooning: every project is produced with an eye for quality and an ear for fun!
You’ll get to:
- Work as a team with fellow Builders
- Follow direction from your supervisors
- Build complex rigs for characters and props in a 2D environment
- Work within weekly deadlines set by the supervisor and department head to remain on schedule
- Solve problems with a rig to ensure animators can produce the animation needed for the production
- Revise rigs to meet the expectation of the supervisor
- Manage time to meet deadlines
This will be your jam if you have:
- Minimum 3 years of industry experience is preferred
- Strong drawing skills in various styles
- Experience rigging character and props in a 2D environment is an asset
- Strong problem solving skills
- Willing to learn new methods and skills
- Ability to take direction from the supervisors and follow proper procedures
- Strong technical knowledge of rigging in ToonBoom harmony is an asset
- Ability to adapt to working on varying show styles and schedule parameters
What’s in it for you?
- Healthcare and dental
- Competitive remuneration
- Close proximity to the downtown core and public transportation
- Various activities, team-building events and parties
- Flexible work hours
- Focus on work/life balance
How to apply?
Please submit video portfolio link and resume, with “2D Rigger/Builder – Ottawa/ Toronto” in subject line, to: email@example.com
Comments are closed.