Last updated on December 1, 2020
2D HARMONY ANIMATOR
Pipeline Studios is looking for a talented and passionate 2D HARMONY ANIMATOR to join our growing team!
Pipeline Studios is a leading global production company focused on developing, producing, and distributing award-winning kids and family content for audiences worldwide.
As an industry leader, Pipeline Studios has participated in the production of Nick Jr’s hit show Sunny Day, Nina’s World in partnership with NBC Universal, Netflix Original Legend Quest, Fangbone! On Disney XD, and more!
- Demonstrate a solid range of 2D Animation skills in creating the overall look, attitude and style of character animation
- Provide dynamic and cinematic posing in preparation to animate
- Ensure timely animation deliveries within the scheduled due dates
- Provide consistent quality and style within the animation and technical guidelines for the series
- Provide revised animation and posing when required
- Actively participate in team/department meetings
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years’ experience working on a 2D animated series
- Solid working knowledge of Toon Boom Harmony, Photoshop etc.
- Excellent artistic, technical and creative skills
- Great understanding of animation principles and fundamentals
- Ability to organize, prioritize and follow through in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- A team-work oriented mentality, friendly, positive and professional attitude
- Be pro-active and solution-oriented
To Apply: Please send your portfolio/reel and resume to email@example.com and quote “2D Animator” in the subject line. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Pipeline Studios Ltd. Is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you require accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know.