Start Date: October and November 2020
Industrial Brothers is currently looking for enthusiastic Intermediate and Senior animators to join the team for our new age 8+, action-adventure series for Netflix!
As an animator, you will be working directly with the animation supervisor and series director to create high quality animation in Maya.
We are looking for accountable artists who are also team players. This is currently a work from home position that may transition to a studio environment in the winter of 2021.
- Provide high level quality character animation for TV series in a timely manner
- Manage shot quota and daily tasks to update production team if any issues and delays
- Clean up and prep final shot output for following departments in the pipeline
- Clear communication and use of production management software to track progress and any production issues
- Work closely with technical and production team on testing assets, workflow and process.
- Working on sequences that are more challenging and experimental
- Will deliver assigned quota in accordance to schedule
- A Reel that showcases character animation from professional and/or personal work.
- A minimum of 2 years animation experience producing quality work with high-end 3D animation tools
- Strong understanding of traditional animation principles.
- Working knowledge of Maya
- Demonstrated knowledge of animation timing, posing, lip sync, acting and storytelling techniques.
- Able to work and communicate effectively in a collaborative, fast paced environment.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and attention to detail
- Flexible and willing to learn high level of creativity and willingness to participate in a team environment
- Encourage feedback and new initiatives
- Knowledge of Shotgun is an asset
All animation crew must have at least 3 years experience working in the animation or film industry. Working in pre-school or children’s TV is a plus.
Ontario residency and Canadian Citizenship required.
Please send detailed resume & samples of work with the position in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please. Due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.