CG FX Artists
Start date: asap
Industrial Brothers is looking for self-starting, driven, creative and collaborative Senior and Intermediate CG VFX Artists to join us on our new action adventure series for Netflix.
- Create, manage and optimize FX assets
- Collaborate with other artists and departments such as Director, Modeling, Rigging, Lighting and Art to create the aesthetic vision of the production.
- Take direction and work with our Lead FX Artist
- Provide creative and technical assistance
- Meet deadlines as assigned by production management
- Demonstrated knowledge of Houdini FX Dop system, Pyro Sparse, Flip and Destruction, Maya and Redshift
- Trained artistic sense and an eye for detail
- Understanding of lighting, particle effects animation principals and techniques
- Strong knowledge of physical dynamics
- Knowledge of Python, 2D FX and working on animated series’ are a big plus
- Ability to implement feedback and suggestions
- Able to handle tight deadlines and good time management skills
- A strong portfolio
All crew must have at least 2-5 years experience working in the animation or film industry. Working in pre-school or children’s TV is a plus.
Ontario residency and Canadian Citizenship required.
Please send detailed resume & samples of work with the position in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please. Due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.