Pipeline Studios is a leading global production company focused on developing, producing, and distributing award-winning kids and family content for audiences worldwide.
We are looking for a Unity Developer to join our gaming division! As a Unity Developer at Pipeline Arcade, you will be responsible for planning and implementing game functionality, building the game code, identifying bottlenecks, and ensuring the quality of the finished product. You should have extensive experience working with Unity and Unity3D software, excellent coding skills, and a great eye for detail.
- Implement game functionality
- Work with UI/UX team to transform design specification into functional games
- Work with computer engineers to implement back end functionality
- Communicate with other team members
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications and games
- Identify process and application bottlenecks and bugs
- Offer and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar field
- Excellent knowledge of Unity
- TensorFlow or other ML integration experience
- Social media integration experience
- 3+ years of experience as a Unity Developer
- Proficiency in C#
- Experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management
- 3+ years of experience with the following:
- game physics
- mobile game development
- optimizing memory and space usage
- working on a well-known mobile title
- implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools (such as Git)
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Pipeline Studios Ltd. Is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you require accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know.