Elliott Animation is hiring in Toronto!
3D SENIOR ANIMATOR
Fresh TV and Elliott Animation, a Toronto based artist-driven entertainment company is looking for a 3D SENIOR Animator to join the team of a world-class animated television series.
Start date: Nov 2020
The Job involves:
- Providing top quality character animation for a 3D series
- Working with Maya and/or Blender character and prop rigs
- Understanding the context of a shot and furthering the story through effective performance
- Addressing creative and technical notes effectively and in a timely manner
- Working closely with the rigging team to ensure effective assets
- Following established workflows, while using in house tools to ensure shots travel efficiently to downstream departments
- Ensuring continuity of posing and asset placement from shot to shot
- Maintaining daily quotas with regards to shot output and addressing notes
- Experience in traditional animation in a studio environment
- Strong understanding of staging, posing, performance and fundamental animation principles
- Knowledge of Maya character rigs
- Knowledge of Maya animation techniques
- Excellent communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to deliver work on schedule
- Experience animating for VFX projects
- Experience with project management software (like Shotgun)
- Professional experience in rigging or layout
Please email your resume to the email below with the position in the subject heading and include your availability. You must be an Ontario resident and a Canadian citizen or hold a PR card.