Elliott Animation is hiring in Toronto!
Storyboard Revision Artist
Fresh TV and Elliott Animation, a Toronto based artist driven entertainment company is looking for a Storyboard revision Artist to join the team of Lucas The Spider, a world-class 3D live action animated hybrid television series.
The Storyboard Revision Artist, under the supervision of the Director an SB supervisor, is responsible for creating the revisions to the storyboard.
- Follow instructions as per the director’s and storyboard supervisor’s notes in discussions at revision each stage of the storyboard process
- Strong understanding of staging, blocking, composition, and design
- Translate story ideas into visual sequences.
- Solve story problems, provide fixes
- Ensure quality and style of the show is consistently achieved
- Be comfortable drawing in a loose gestural style in order to meet all deadlines, while still maintaining clear storytelling and quality standards
- Participate in the story workshop involving the entire story team; (storyboard artist, board supervisor, revision team, director and story editor)
- 3+ years professional storyboard revision experience
- Solid knowledge of story, including; acting, dialogue, and use of camera
- Excellent drawing and composition skills
- Proficiency in Storyboard Pro digital software
- Excellent communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to deliver work on schedule
Please email your resume to the email below with the position in the subject heading. You must be an Ontario resident and a Canadian citizen.