Elliott Animation is hiring in Toronto!
Fresh TV and Elliott Animation, a Toronto based artist-driven entertainment company is looking for a 2D Storyboard Supervisor to oversee the production of a world-class animated television series.
Immediate start through to July 2021 Responsibilities
- Oversee and collaborate with a team of storyboard artists (freelancers and revisionists, and revision supervisor); answering questions and helping with work whenever possible
- Report to the director and producers
- Professionally communicate with the entire production team
- Review director’s notes on the script for storyboard launch the next day
- Participate in the storyboard launch Check over and make notes on rough work delivered by storyboard artists
- Check on and review QT of storyboard in the assembly process
- Participate in the story workshop involving the entire story team (storyboard artist, revision team and supervisor, director, story editor)
- Help facilitate and execute revisions with revision team as noted in the workshop
- Mentor and guide junior artists on the team
- 4+ Storyboard experience
- Understand and have a strong sense of film making
- Should be proficient with industry-standard digital software and storyboarding practices
- Experience breaking down scripts, translating and planning shots in support of storytelling structure
- Ability to adapt to and follow production pipeline and technical conventions
- Excellent communication, collaborative and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Driven, innovative, solution-focused with great attention to detail
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
You must be an Ontario resident and Canadian citizen or hold a PR card. Please email your resume to; email@example.com