Seeking an enthusiastic 3D animator for a short term contract. We are developing a mobile application centred on the topic of fertility and pregnancy, and are looking for a 3D Animator to work on the prototype for an augmented reality experience that will be featured.
This is a contract position lasting 1-2 months during the summer of 2021. Work will be done remotely and hours are flexible.
- Follow storyboard to create 3D animation for an AR environment
- Utilize previously created models
- Produce approximately 1 minute of animation featuring interactive characters, objects and background elements
- Work closely with the Director and Project Manager
Ideal candidate will have
- 1-2 years of previous 3D animation experience using Maya
- Experience in video games, film production and/or animated TV series
- Commercial user license to Maya
- Reliable internet connection
- Interest in the subjects of fertility, pregnancy and motherhood is a plus
- Canadian preferred
- Can be located anywhere in Canada since work is remote
Please submit your application along with samples of your work to email@example.com. Coyle Digital is a small independent animation studio dedicated to creating work about women and the lgbtq community. Coyle Digital has a workplace with a strong commitment to diversity. Immediately the work will be occurring remotely until such time the studio is determined as safe.