Pipeline Studios is looking for a talented and passionate Production Coordinator to join our growing team!
Pipeline Studios is a leading global production company focused on developing, producing, and distributing award-winning kids and family content for audiences worldwide.
As an industry leader, Pipeline Studios has participated in the production of Nick Jr’s hit show Sunny Day, Nina’s World in partnership with NBC Universal, Netflix Original Legend Quest, Fangbone! On Disney XD, and more!
- Provides administrative support to the producer, and the production in general.
- Represents Pipeline Studios when working with production clients and partners.
- Liaison between clients and production teams.
- Oversees entire production process.
- Oversees internal scheduling facilitating and tracking all stages of the production.
- Ensures coordination of all materials related to workflow, at each stage of the production.
- Organizes, attends and prepares detailed notes for weekly production meetings with Producer, Director, Supervisor and Crew.
- Monitors all production activities between departments.
- Ensure that staff department leads are working with established workflow processes.
- Maintain distribution and contact lists.
- Assist with personnel planning and forecasting.
- Other duties as assigned and determined by production coordination needs.
Qualifications and Skills
- 1 – 2 years’ experience or related experience in an entertainment production company.
- Strong verbal communication skills, and solid interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Strong computer knowledge
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize and follow through in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and follow through in a multi-tasking environment
- Maintain a positive, upbeat and professional production team attitude
- Be pro-active and solution-oriented
- Knowledge of 2D Digital, and 3D Production processes.
TO APPLY: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Pipeline Studios Ltd. Is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you require accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know.
Comments are closed.