Elliott Animation is hiring in Toronto!
Fresh TV/Elliott animation is looking for a 3D CG Asset Coordinator who will be responsible for supporting the Asset Team for the 3D animated live action hybrid series Lucas The Spider.
This role reports directly to the Producer. Immediate start through to December 2021.
- Prepare detailed notes from script breakdowns, and attend screenings with Directors, Supervisors and Crew
- Assign tasks, track progress, implement and monitor micro-schedule for the Design and Asset departments (Design, Scan Ingest, Model, Surfacing and Rigging)
- Track production progress on a daily basis and generate progress reports for Producers and Supervisors across multiple departments
- Coordinate and schedule launches; rounds, reviews, and other meetings as required
- Collaborate closely with the Live-Action, Layout, and Animation departments
- Coordinate with the Scanning Vendor for processing and ingesting scans
- Maintain asset management system using Excel, and rTracker (proprietary software) with Director/Producer notes.
- Assign and follow up with individual tasks for artists
- Identify production bottlenecks and assist the Producer to strategize solutions, prioritize allocation of resources and execute a solution by coordinating the production team
- A highly organized team player. Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar coordinator role in a studio environment
- Experience with Shotgun or similar asset management systems
- Knowledge of 3D Animation pipeline
- Experience with or knowledge of Maya is an asset
- Experience with or knowledge of live action is an asset
Please email your resume to the email below with the position in the subject heading and include your availability.
MUST BE A CANADIAN CITIZEN.