Pipeline Studios is looking for highly-skilled Compositing Artists for a
CG ANIMATED FEATURE FILM!
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to work for an iconic world-renowned brand!
The Compositing Artist will be responsible for ensuring the highest quality of final shots for the production. They will creatively combine all the elements into the final image, ensuring that the established style of the project is respected, and continuity is maintained.
- Create feature film grade shots, within a Nuke compositing pipeline
- Work with production team and supervisors to achieve consistent and high-quality results
- Manage renders and set up shots technically
- Integrate all layers including animation, environment, and lighting to create the final shots
- Maintain the quality, style and schedule of the project
- Meet production deadlines and maintain regular communication with leads and supervisors
- Analyze and troubleshoot common technical issues
- Strong understanding of directory structure, file formats, naming conventions, scripts, automation tools, automated dailies
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years’ compositing experience in episodic TV or feature film animation
- Expert level knowledge of Nuke X
- Proficiency in Maya and Arnold is an asset
- Solid understanding of compositing, lighting, shading, colour and rendering
- Strong sense of design and shot composition
- Strong creative, technical, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to organize, prioritize and follow through in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- A team-work oriented mentality, friendly, positive and professional attitude
- Experience in Adobe After Effects and Photoshop is an asset
- Python knowledge is an asset
- Knowledge of Shotgun is a plus
TO APPLY: Send your resume to email@example.com. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Pipeline Studios Ltd. Is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you require accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know.