Pipeline Studios is looking for 2D Designers for a brand new 2D animated series!
Pipeline Studios is a leading global production company focused on developing, producing, and distributing award-winning kids and family content for audiences worldwide.
As an industry leader, Pipeline Studios has participated in the production of Nick Jr’s hit show Sunny Day, Nina’s World in partnership with NBC Universal, Netflix Original Legend Quest, Fangbone! On Disney XD, and more!
- Provide quality prop and character designs for a high profile 2D animated show
- Deliver engaging designs while reporting to the Art Director
- Carry initial rough drawings through to final designs
- Work in collaboration with other departments to ensure smooth deliveries throughout the production pipeline
- Provide revised designs upon request in a timely manner
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years’ experience designing props and characters for a 2D animated series
- Degree/Diploma from a recognized art, animation or design school desired
- Fluent in Toon Boom Harmony and Photoshop
- Excellent artistic, technical and creative skills
- Strong understanding of the 2D production pipeline
- Strong understanding of proportion, balance, perspective, shape and volume
- Ability to organize, prioritize and follow through in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude, with the ability to work within tight deadlines
- Proactive and solution-oriented
TO APPLY: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Pipeline Studios Ltd. Is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you require accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know.