Job Posting: Designer
Toronto, ON (Remote)
Industrial Brothers is looking for talented Designers to join our team for our exciting new animated series productions!
Industrial Brothers is a full-service animation studio that creates and produces its own children’s content.
Driven by the imagination of its artists, led by the dedication of its producers and inspired by the innovation of its tech team, Industrial Brothers has created brands that span across toys, TVs and interactive experiences.
A Designer is required to design for storyboards and the series. Working closely with the Art Director and Series Director to create engaging, performable designs, you will translate asset descriptions from script to produces sketches for props, characters, and environments in the pre-productions phase.
- Creating designs for storyboards and the series in general while maintaining the established style of the show as per the requirements of the production
- Create texture callout for the Surfacing team and concept art for Lighting and Compositing teams
- Effective communication skills that are positive and professional
- Ability to focus during different working situations
- Strong drawing ability and a sense of design for CG
- Solid grasp of composition, colour theory, layout, and design
- Ability to organize and manage time effectively to meet deadlines
- A positive attitude and dedication to the success of the project
- Capable of taking direction and working collaboratively within a team
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a related position in the animation industry
- Animation related college diploma is considered an asset
- Embody creativity and innovation.
- Attention to detail
- Strong understanding of Photoshop
- Working knowledge of Maya is an asset
- Experience designing for a CG Project is an asset
Ontario residency and Canadian Citizenship required.
Interested candidates to share the link their demo reels, along with their resume.
Industrial Brothers is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applicants from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
All candidates MUST be a Canadian Citizen or have PR Status or have an Open Work Permit. We are not able to review applications from artist that are non Citizens/PR/Work Permit holders.
We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Comments are closed.