To provide administrative and creative support to our very active television development department. The ideal candidate should be enthusiastic about children’s programming and new media.
· 3+ years experience in the television and/or animation industry.
· Excellent organizational and strong research skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication.
· Familiar with trade publications and broadcasters is an asset.
· Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Photoshop). Basic HTML and Power Point also an asset.
· A multi-tasker who works well under pressure, is goal oriented, and enjoys a fast pace.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS ARE ASKED TO FORWARD THEIR RESUME TO:
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Be First to Comment