Position Title: 3D animator
Name: Privateer Productions Inc.
Job Type: Contract
CG Opportunities – Animator
CG production based in Halifax, Nova Scotia seeks a talented 3D Animator possessing extensive experience and knowledge of the principles of character motion to join our growing team. Strong working knowledge of Maya required. Studio environment is fast-paced and committed to creating high quality animation. Candidates should thrive as part of a team and take direction well.
– Layout simple to complex shots including setting up any camera moves as well as ensuring continuity is followed.
– Under the direction of the Animation Director create high quality key-framed animation demonstrating a strong sense of posing, timing, and weight.
– Capable of working independently as a self-motivated person with time management skills.
– Ability to set an example for all team members by regularly demonstrating strong work ethics, quality of work, teamwork, motivation, and solid leadership.
– Proficiency in basic principles of animation.
– We prefer artists that have 2 or more years of professional experience working with Maya or other professional animation software, though all talented artists are encouraged to apply.
– Ability to demonstrate your expertise in 3D animation through your reel is essential.
– Knowledge of television production pipeline.
Candidates MUST be Canadian citizens or already have Landed Immigrant status in Canada.
This opportunity is located in Halifax, Nova Scotia and requires relocating to this city for the duration of the term.
Interested candidates must email their resume, reel breakdown and online portfolios to email@example.com.
Applications submitted without an online portfolio will not be considered.
I am a 3D animator and modeler and also attempted many other areas according to projects. I’v been working in Max, maya and after effects. So please view my promo theough mentioned link which is in uploading process. I hope you’ll fing it qualified for better opportunity.