We have an exciting permanent opportunity for an Art Coordinator to join our highly successful and growing Interactive Group. Our high end flash games and animated characters have made Webkinz.com and Webkinzjr.com the fastest growing children’s entertainment site on the internet. Be part of our dynamic Ganz Interactive Group and contribute to exciting future projects.
- Monitor and document the status of projects; anticipates scheduling problems and resolves them or escalates them to the Art Leads for resolution.
- Follow up with staff on project tasks and produce status reports based on results.
- Enhance Art Department effectiveness by providing information management support; assisting in the day to day operations of the Art Department.
- Document and report preparation.
- Provide full administrative support to the Art Leads.
- A minimum of 2 years’ Administrative or Project Coordinator experience in the software or web development field.
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point) and MS Project.
- Post-secondary education in office administration or related field.
- Demonstrated multi-tasking ability, analytical skills, problem solving skills and the ability to work independently.
- Web development skills would be an asset.
Interested candidates are invited to forward resumes by email to email@example.com.
Check out our sites at :