- To check the animation line test scene by scene for the 26 episodes directly and to monitor in general the activity and skills of animation studios during all the stages till the final out put on digital beta cam.
- To work closely with producer and director in order to lead animation studios in the right direction and push them to keep deadlines.
- Strong creative and artistic skills in animation field with special care to animation supervision;
- Senior experience (at least 5 years) in the animation field as animation director &/or animation supervisor;
- Artistic leadership, the candidate must be able to take the team leadership of the project and lead the overseas animation studios in order to reach the quality required by Producer;
- Availability to stay abroad for a period of 10 to 12 months, mainly in Korea but also in China, working closely with the animation studios assigned by Producer
- Trained to work under pressure and with strict deadlines and able to push teams to keep them
- Knowledge of the main software used in animation for colouring, compositing and editing
- Commitment and reliability
- English speaking is a must