IMAX Corporation is looking for a number of talented Sr. and Jr. VFX Artists to work on the exciting production of Hubble 3D. We offer a dynamic and creative work environment with the potential for future opportunities.
- Senior Compositing Artists: You will create high quality seamless 3D scenes from digital elements and produce final 2D touch-up of images. Live action feature experience with Shake. Similar software packages may be considered (i.e. Digital Fusion, Nuke)
- 3D Modellers/Animators: You will create 3D models based on objects in a film scene and animate in a 3D environment. Production experience with Maya is required.
- Rotoscope/Paint Artists: You will create detailed digital mattes using commercial and proprietary software. Experience with Shake is preferred. Fusion, Combustion or Adobe After Effects will also be considered.
– Experience in a film/entertainment production environment.
– Proven ability to quickly learn and master proprietary software.
– Proven ability to work under pressure.
– Willingness to work overtime and on weekends if necessary during the months of October to December.
– Ability to take direction and work independently.
– Effective, flexible team player.
Preference will be given to local candidates (Toronto area) and those authorized to work in Canada.
If you are qualified and enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax resume and cover letter to 905-403-6464. Please be sure to include Hubble 3D in the subject line.
Thank-you for your interest! Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.