January 8, 2010.
Position: Post Production Manager
Reports to: Head of Production Operations
Division: Cookie Jar Entertainment
Location: Toronto, Ontario
The Post Production Manager will oversee the offsite Post functions of all Cookie Jar series and aspects of budgeting, logistical management, technical evaluation and cost accounting pertaining to Post Production.
This position is located in Toronto, Ontario and will report to the Head of Production Operations.
- Create post production schedules with input from production
- Book post production studio facilities as needed
- Consult on post production budgets
- Approve related invoices, allocate cost centers and approved cost against budget and investigate and resolve any discrepancies
- Attend post production sessions as scheduled
- Manage the creation and distribution of post production material and final masters
- Liaise with producer/directors/post facilities and others as required
- Oversee back-up and archive of post-production assets
- Create and distribute delivery reports
- Update Jaguar with all deliveries
Education and/or Experience:
- 5 (five) years post production experience
- Animation experience is essential
- Computer skills such as Word, Excel and FileMaker Pro
Interested applicants should send their cover letter and resume to Lindsay Smith at email@example.com.