Reporting to the Executive Producer, you have working knowledge of the digital animation/vfx production process, including breakdowns, scheduling, budgets, and bidding, and are comfortable interacting with both clients and staff within the Company.
– Conducting script breakdowns & budgeting process
– Working closely with VFX Supervisors, Production Supervisor, and Production Managers to accurately quote departmental resources.
– Maintaining high standard of client relations at all times, acting as liaison between client and Intelligent Creatures.
– Creating weekly budget status reports.
– Ensuring deadlines are met without compromising budget and quality
– 2-3 years related work experience
– Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
– Outgoing, Diligent, Self-Motivated, Punctual, Reliable.
– Must work well under pressure.
– Working knowledge of feature film formats.
– Have a proven record of successful project completion.
– Knowledge of current hardware and software used in the VFX Industry
– Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Filemaker Pro.
To apply for this position please send resumes to Recruiting@intelligentcreatures.com