You will work with small team compositing aspects for use in a television series.
– Collaborate with the CG Supervisor to meet the needs of the production.
– Watch for render errors/ missing composite elements.
Skills and Experience:
–Visual sense of digital composites, good sense of camera and highly experienced with Nuke.
– Knowledge of lighting and animation.
– Solid understanding of 3D concepts and workflows.
– Comfortable in a smaller studio setting and enjoys being multi-faceted.
– Firm commitment to meeting deadlines.
This is a contract position. You must be legally entitled to work in Canada and/or an Ontario Resident AND live in the GTA. No relocation will be provided. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org ATT: Michelle