guru studio, the award winning and internationally renowned animation and production company in Toronto, is looking for an energetic, Studio Coordinator to administer between front office, production, IT and facilities operations. The job includes everything from managing the office budget, front desk scheduling, to organizing travel, interns and liaising between producers and space planning professionals to help layout new productions.
The role reports to the VP of the studio and is initially a 6 month contract position. There is a strong likelihood it will be extended to full-time.
Start date: IMMEDIATELY
Qualities and Qualifications:
- Exceptional communication skills
- Highly organized work style
- Strong management skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Multi tasker who can handle many rapidly shifting priorities
- Self motivated + pro active
- Proficiency with MS Outlook, excel
- Proficiency with web + print based publishing protocols (image +Document management and formatting)
- Basic book keeping ledger work for review by a controller
- Fun, trustworthy, chill and committed
If your experience matches the above qualifications, please email a cover letter and resume with “studio operations” in the subject heading – include where you learned about the job to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please. Guru Studio is an equal opportunity employer.