This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate 2D artist to help conceive Antic Entertainment’s new online gaming project, and beyond. As one of the production artists on the team, you will help create concepts and final game-ready art, and help set the standard for our project.
– Work with Lead Artist to set production benchmarks. Create assets for: characters, vehicles, environments, FX, and UI.
– Participate in meetings and collaborative discussions.
– Art/Animation diploma or certificate from a formal post secondary institution.
– Strong character, vehicle, prop, and environment illustration skills.
– Ability to create assets in Illustrator or Flash.
– Ability to create user interface items.
SPECIFIC SKILLS REQUIRED:
– Creative and visionary.
– Ability to work well with deadlines and multiple projects at one time.
– Strong organizational and time management skills.
– Accepting of constructive criticism.
– Ability to explore new ideas and directions quickly.
-Able to be productive in teams or solo.