guru studio, the award-winning, internationally-renowned, animation house in Toronto, seeks both full-time and part-time experienced Production Accountants for a number of in-house productions.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of five years experience as a Production Accountant.
- Prepare and manage regular production cost tracking and reporting, including managing estimates-to-complete and preparing cost reports as required;
- Final labour cost coding and tracking for purposes of fulfilling information requirements of the OFTTC, OCASE, and CPTC and management requirements;
- Work with EP Canada payroll and Vista accounting software; experience with ADP payroll system and QuickBooks would be an asset;
- Finalizing all financial records relating to the production; and
- Overseeing trial balance for a television series, including accurate oversight and reconciliation of loan accounts and intercompany relationships and accounting.
- Excellent communication, collaborative and interpersonal skills;
- A positive and proactive approach to problem solving with the ability to work effectively under pressure and maintain a sense of humor; and
- An organized team player who is able to work and interact with upper management and crew.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Please send resumes to:
Only selected applicants will be contacted. No phone calls please. Please put “Production Accountant” in the subject heading. Applicants must be a Canadian citizen or landed immigrant. guru studio is an equal opportunity employer.
Be First to Comment