3D Artist/Generalist (Senior & Junior)
Type: Full Time
Salary: $40,000 – $75,000 – Medical/Dental benefits and RRSP Plan available.
Start Date: February 2012
Job Description: Mercury Filmworks is looking for talented 3D artists to drive pre-visualization, modeling, texturing and rendering. The successful candidate will work well on a multi-faceted team to produce stunning children’s animation productions for television.
- Must have full working knowledge of Maya software.
- Must be highly efficient, highly effective, and driven to meet production deadlines.
- Must be able to communicate artistic and technical concepts clearly and concisely in either verbal or written format.
- Must have experience with modeling and texturing on animated productions.
- Experience with character rigging is considered an asset.
If you are an extraordinary artist with astute skills and possess an uncompromising attention to detail, you should be with a team that sets the standard for television animation. Pay is based on experience level and skill-set, so please showcase your excellence by submitting your best demo reel along with your resume for full consideration. Both senior and junior artists will be considered.
Please reference: 3DAG-1211 on the front, and in the subject line of all submissions. Send your resume and demo reel to: email@example.com