Location: Nova Scotia
We are looking for full time, experienced 2D Animator/Artist to join our team, and create an outstanding visual gaming experience for our users on our existing and upcoming Android & iOS games titles.
• Work closely with the Lead Animator and Art Director to explore and create animation and art assets for our game titles.
• Create appealing and entertaining animation in Flash as well as static game assets
• Create UI, character, environment, prop and FX animation assets
• Produce art that is consistent with each game’s art direction
• Integrate and test assets to ensure they meet their intended goals for engineering implementation
• Design and create visual content for games
• 2 years experience creating game graphics, or TV animation
• Able to adapt to different styles, from cartoony/cute styles to more realistic 2/3D styles
• Strong foundational art skills, motion, color, line, form and composition
• Strong understanding of classic animation principles and fundamentals (i.e.; squash and stretch, staging, timing and motion, anticipation, exaggeration, follow through, arcs and appeal)
• Excellent knowledge of Illustrator, Flash and Photoshop
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Ability to complete work in a timely basis and make frequent iterations on game content
• Experienced in creating appealing animation in Flash
• Experience in 3D (3DS Max or Maya) a plus
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.kiwiup.com/games.htm
Kiwi is a mobile entertainment company focused on building beautiful, fun and engaging games that can be played anywhere. Our mission is to make millions of people happy five minutes at a time. We create free-to-play mobile games that you’ll never want to put down. Prior to Kiwi, our
founding team has built Top 5 titles on iOS and Facebook.
We are located in San Francisco, but are looking for people in Nova Scotia where we have a few of our lead artists.