Graphical User Interface(GUI) artist
Location: Nova Scotia
• Design Icons, popups, organize game information
• Make UI layout
• Texture popups, buttons and UI related assets
• Coordinate with art lead and maintain continuity/consistency throughout game experience
• Work with existing designs and styles and potentially improve older designs
• Requires logical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Ability to produce wireframe mockups animations and game-ready assets.
• Skilled at pixel art and small, but clear, pictures.
• At least 1 year experience as 2D artist.
• 2 years experience creating game graphics, or print/web design
• Able to adapt to different styles, from cartoony/cute styles to more realistic 2/3D styles
• Strong foundational art skills, color, line, form and composition
• Excellent knowledge of Illustrator, Flash and Photoshop
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Ability to complete work in a timely basis and make frequent iterations on game content
• Experienced in creating appealing vector and bitmap graphics in Flash and Photoshop
• Experience in Mobile UI/GUI design a strong plus
Kiwi is a mobile entertainment company focused on building beautiful, fun and engaging games that can be played anywhere. Our mission is to make millions of people happy five minutes at a time. We create free-to-play mobile games that you’ll never want to put down. Prior to Kiwi, our founding team has built Top 5 titles on iOS and Facebook.
We are located in San Francisco, but are looking for people in Nova Scotia where we have a few of our lead artists.