Copernicus Studios Inc. is looking for a Flash Effects Animator, specialized in 2D-hand-drawn FX.
Position: FX Animator
Contract: Full-time, on site
Start Date: Mid-Novemer (for 9 months)
The FX Animator will be given finished animation files to work with, each file will be a separate shot with finished character & prop animations and backgrounds. Following the design specifications and references provided for in the model pack and animatic; the animator will fully animate the effects animation needed for every shot required for the series.
– Basic Flash knowledge is required.
– Demonstrates a commitment to delivering polished effects animation with convincing physics and visual appeal.
– Adaptability to different styles of effects design, from simple/cartoony to more realistic.
– Passionate about art, with a strong eye for style & quality.
– A great attitude and work ethic. Able to work & communicate efficiently in a self-motivated milestone-driven, team environment.
We seek talent that values integrity and personal growth within an environment of intense collaboration. If this is you, please fill out the form and submit your information and link of your online demo reel to: http://copernicus.ca/jobs
All candidates must submit a show reel that display strong traditional animation principles with lots of effects animation.
Only candidates being considered/accepted for the position will be contacted.
1226 Hollis St., Suite 100, Halifax, NS
Copernicus is an artist-driven animation production house in Nova Scotia. Our focus is producing original and cinematic animated content for episodic television and feature films. Our commitment has always been to create and produce outstanding animated products, providing exceptional service and fostering a supportive and creative environment for our employees.
For questions regarding the job – contact: email@example.com
See samples of our work and client list here: