March Entertainment is on the hunt for a multitalented and creative person to help us model and texture sets for an exciting CG animated TV series.
Though the offer is only open to Ontario residents, this job is predominantly located in Berlin, Germany. The duration is 6 months with a 1-month trial period.
– Strong knowledge of Maya.
– Strong skills in CG modelling and texturing.
– All modellers are required to UV their models.
– Knowledge of proper UV layout for texturing of assets.
– Previous experience on long format productions.
– Demonstrate an understanding of modular components for large-scale sets.
– A strong understanding of pipeline requirements.
– Strong communication and organizational skills are a must.
– Willingness to move to Berlin, Germany for the duration of the contract.
We can only accept applicants who are Canadian citizens/permanent residents or on a valid work permit, and who have been Ontario residents who filed taxes in Ontario as of Dec. 31, 2011.
Please submit resumes and demo materials to: firstname.lastname@example.org.