Guru Studio’s dedicated team is passionate about bringing inspired character driven stories to screens around the world.
Our award winning and internationally renowned Toronto animated entertainment company is looking for a Looking for a multi-talented, self driven CG generalist to help build a library of visual FX for an upcoming Nickelodeon television series
- – Primary role is to add FX such as dirt, splashes, waves etc. to shots using Maya or Nuke
- – Work with the asset team to generate solutions for things without having to default to simulations (ie – water cannons)
- – Work with asset team to generate canned, reusable FX that animators can use directly in their scenes
- – 2+ years experience in commercials or television is a must.
- – Generalist with an intermediate rigging ability
- – Proficient in Maya 2011 or greater
- – Proficiency with NParticles is a major asset
- – Proficiency in Nuke is a major asset
- – Experience with VRay for Maya
- – A strong creative portfolio
Please email resumes and links to blogs, portfolios or reels (Vimeo preferred) to: email@example.com FX/GENERALIST in the subject line.No phone calls please. Only selected candidates will be contacted.