Location: Ottawa (Kanata), Ontario
Start date December 2012
Job Title: Storyboard Supervisor
Job Type: Contract
Salary: Based on experience
Kratt Brothers Company is seeking an experienced in-house Storyboard Supervisor for the third season of Wild Kratts. The candidate will supervise half the Storyboard team (4 artists) and share responsibilities with another Storyboard Supervisor.
- Work with the Storyboard team to develop the story from the script stage to the locked leica.
- Participate in the storyboard launches with the series Director and Creators to communicate the story and science concepts, ensuring proper execution of the storyboard.
- Solve story and structure problems as well as refine acting when required.
- Ensure the vision of the series is consistently reflected through the storyboards.
- Communicate notes to the storyboard artists and ensure they’re implemented correctly.
- Implement revisions from the series Director and Creators at the leica revision stage.
- Experience as a storyboard artist and supervisor is mandatory.
- Proficient in working digitally in Photoshop.
- Excellent drawing, staging and composition skills.
- Solid work ethic and capability to meet deadlines with the need to work quickly when necessary.
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas.
This position is for in-studio work in Kanata (Ottawa), Ontario. If you cannot legally work in Canada, please do not apply.
Please forward all portfolios and/or resumes to: email@example.com. We would like to thank all applicants but only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.