Last updated on November 8, 2012
- Work closely with the Animation Director to bring our characters to life. Character performance is key.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Classical animation training required.
- A minimum of 3 years animation experience producing feature-quality work with high-end 3D animation tools
- Demonstrated adaptability to proprietary animation tools.
- Experience with 3D animation software such as Maya 2010.
- A friendly manner and customer service approach that will enable the successful candidate to deal with challenging situations with empathy and sincerity.
- An open minded, positive attitude within the ability to work within a team.
Interested applicants are invited to send a Demo Reel, Portfolio and Resume to:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please include 3D Animator in the subject line of your email.
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Corus is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples, and persons with disabilities