Location: Waterloo, ON
Employment Type: Full-Time
Our client, a major Canadian media company, is seeking a Motion Graphics Designer to join their team on a full-time basis (working out of their creative studio in Waterloo).
Working closely with their Art Director, you will be tasked with developing creative solutions for their digital advertising networks. In addition to this, you’ll be tasked with the design development, strategic direction, as well as technical execution on a multitude of different video and online projects (corporate presentations, introductions for films, advertisements, etc.) for a broad range of clientele.
You will use your conceptual abilities in After Effects and Photoshop to ?think in motion? bringing vitality to our projects and should possess the technical skills and software savvy to produce spots that will appeal to a variety of audiences. Since you will be at the heart of the creative process, a good appreciation for conceptual thinking and sophisticated typography are key.
You have a thirst for all kinds of design, recognize trends and have a variety of interests outside of design that help foster original and intelligent ideas.
– Design concept mood board, storyboards, sample animatics, etc
– Design and produce final motion graphics involving assets provided by their agency collaborators, including typography, photography, layered files, live video, and 3D animation
– Work closely with creative team, project managers and third-party collaborators to deliver completed projects
– Experience working with CS5, with advanced knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator
– Knowledge of Cinema 4D or web development a huge asset
– Moderate knowledge of Final Cut Pro, Mac OS and Quicktime
– Advanced knowledge of 2D and 3D animation
– A flair for motion graphics and an interest in one or more of: flat design, print, illustration, or typography
Apply at the link: http://www.boostagents.com/job/?jobid=205
Be First to Comment