Nelvana Limited has an exciting opportunity for a 3D Technical Directors in our Toronto office. Reporting directly to the Technical Supervisors, Directors and Producers, the successful candidate will be responsible for acting as a primary support for technical problems in the production department.
- Provide technical solutions to artists and other TD’s regarding the 3D software, and tools.
- Responsible for overseeing, rendering, CG FX and compositing of episodic content.
- Positive, pro-active attitude a must
- Ability to work independently or within a team.
- Help engineer setups or tools to enable efficient throughput of frequently generated elements.
- Assist as required in modelling, rigging, texturing, lighting, assembly, rendering and compositing
- Communication with other departments/partner studios to facilitate the delivery of assets during production.
- Experience with Combustion, Fusion, and Toxik a must.
- Expert technical knowledge of Maya and MEL Scripting
- Strong knowledge of 3D geometry formats, texture mapping options, and character setup.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong interest in Animation Industry and emerging tools/related products
Interested applicants are invited to send a Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include 3D Technical Directors in the subject line of your email.
No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Corus is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples, and persons with disabilities