A Corus Entertainment Company
Texturer/Shader – Contract Position
Nelvana Limited has an exciting opportunity for a Texturer/Shader in our Toronto office. Reporting to the series Art Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in maintaining the established art direction on a 3D series.
· Texturing/Shading/UV mapping of sets, props and characters. Set dressing as required
· Execute creative vision of the Art Director and Supervising Art Director
· Reports directly to the Art Director
· Working within a production schedule with respect to deadlines
· Attend texture launches
· Liaise with related departments such as: lighting, modeling, assembly
· Complete retakes to the specifications of the Art Director
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
· Proficient with Photoshop and Maya.
· Must have solid traditional painting skills and experience
· Understanding of 3d lighting and how it impacts shading”.
· Compositing experience considered an asset but not required
· Good time management skills – ability to work within established schedule and set deadlines
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Team player
· Able to troubleshoot
· Able to follow direction
A positive, friendly manner and customer service approach that will enable the successful candidate to deal with challenging situations with honesty and integrity.
Interested applicants are invited to send a Demo Reel and Resume to:
Email Address: email@example.com
*Please include Texture Artist in the subject line of your email.
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Corus is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples, and persons with disabilities
Be First to Comment