Our award winning and internationally renowned Toronto animated entertainment company is looking for a PRODUCTION COORDINATOR who is responsible for supporting the producer with all aspects of a 3D preschool television series co-production. This role reports directly to the Line Producer.
· Prepare script breakdowns and update production asset lists
- Organize, attend, and prepare detailed notes for production meetings with Producer, Animation Directors, Supervisors and Crew.
- Design, implement and monitor micro-schedules across all departments.
- Track production progress on a daily basis and generate progress reports for Animators, Supervisors and Producers.
- Coordinate and schedule screenings; launches; sequence reviews, and other meetings as required.
- Maintain asset management system with Director/Producer Notes
- Identify production bottlenecks and assist the Producer to strategize solutions, prioritize allocation of resources and execute a solution by coordinating the production team
- Prepare and plan weekly series production meetings.
- Maintain crew and credit lists / citizenship and residency forms
- Carry out episode wrap up procedures.
- Assist with episodic breakdowns for Animation Supervisors.
Posting Date: May 6th/13
Closing Date: May 20th/13
Location: 110 Spadina Ave / Downtown Toronto
Please email resumes and links to blogs, portfolios or reels (Vimeo preferred) to: email@example.com with PRODUCTION COORDINATOR in the subject line. Ontario and /or Canadian Citizenship Required. Guru is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for your interest in Guru Animation Studio. Hope to hear from you soon.
- A highly organized team player. Excellent communication skills.
- Minimum 2 years experience in production coordinator role
- Experience with asset management systems is ideal