Job Description: We are currently seeking a highly creative Layout & Location Designer to join our team working on a challenging, fast-paced production. This individual must be extremely motivated, possess exceptional artistic skills, have an impeccable eye for layout, and great attention to detail. The Layout & Location Designer will work under the guidance of the Art Director. The ideal candidate will always take great pride in displaying a consistent level of quality and deliver top-tier designs for one of Canada’s premier studios.
Type: Temporary full time with the potential for permanent full time
Salary: Commensurate with experience. Medical/dental benefits and RRSP plan available.
Start Date: August 2013
- Draft, design, and lay out realistically styled sequences
- Finalize and clean up designs using Photoshop
- Execute changes on designs based on feedback of Art Director
- Demonstrate strong visual interpretation skills
- Keep team informed of potential creative problems
- Ensure that production deadlines are met while maintaining the highest standard of quality
- Excellent understanding of perspective and composition
- Ability to communicate well in a fast-paced and creative environment
- Ability to take direction and constructive criticism from supervisors then work effectively on an independent basis
- Must possess excellent time management skills with the utmost respect for deadlines
- Highly proficient in Photoshop
- Previous work experience and exposure to animated productions is a definite asset
Please email email@example.com with a link to your online portfolio as well as your resume for review and consideration. Please use reference code LLD-0713 in the subject line of your email.
All applicants must be willing to relocate to Ottawa.