Look Development / Texture Artists
The Little Prince is looking for a Look Development / Texture Artist to join its team in Montreal.
The Little Prince, based on the beloved book by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, is an Animated Feature Film directed by Mark Osborne (Kung Fu Panda) with Production Design by Lou Romano (The Incredibles) and Character Design by Peter De Sève (Ice Age). It is being produced by Onyx Films and animated at Mikros Image Canada in Montreal.
The Look Development / Texture Artist, under the supervision of Look Dev Supervisor, is responsible for creating textures and look and feel of assets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Create texture and define their look development.
· Ensure artistic consistency within the given Art Direction.
· Troubleshoot and problem solve.
· Complete tasks with minimal supervision.
· Understand Studio Pipelines.
· Communicate with other departments.
· Ensure integration of assets in to the pipeline.
· Possess an excellent working knowledge of Photoshop, Mari, Guerilla
· Experience with Nuke a plus.
· Is detail-oriented.
· Able to work in a team environment.
· Able to communicate creative and technical thoughts and ideas.
· Able to multi-task and prioritize.
· Able to meet deadlines and follow directions.
· Strong artistic skills.
We are looking for Artists at all levels – Jr, Mid and Sr.
Canadian Resident Preferred.
To apply please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.mikrosimage.eu/CA/english/category/careers/