Scene Set-up Lead and Stereographer
The Little Prince is looking for a Scene Set-Up Lead and Stereographer to join its team in Montreal.
The Little Prince, based on the beloved book by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, is an Animated Feature Film directed by Mark Osborne (Kung Fu Panda) with Production Design by Lou Romano (The Incredibles) and Character Design by Peter De Sève (Ice Age). It is being produced by Onyx Films and animated at Mikros Image Canada in Montreal.
The Scene Set-Up Lead and Stereographer, under the supervision on the CG Supervisor, is responsible for all Stereo aspects of the film.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Propose and execute the depth script, upon approval of the director, for the entire film (cg and stop mo).
· Create and monitor the creation of the stereoscopic cameras for all CG shots.
· Work closely with the stop-motion animation department, provide support if needed.
· Ensure review process is consistent and optimum.
· Ensure S3D is delivered on time and within the budget.
· Complete tasks with minimal supervision.
· Understand Studio Pipelines.
· Communicate with other departments.
· Ensure integration of assets in to the pipeline.
· Troubleshoot and problem solve.
· Possess an excellent working knowledge of Maya.
· Experience with Nuke a plus.
· Solid technical background in Stereo production and strong Cinematographers eye.
· Able to work in a team environment.
· Able to Communicate creative and technical thoughts and ideas.
· Able to multi-task and prioritize.
· Able to meet deadlines and follow directions.
· Is detail-oriented.
· Strong artistic skills.
· 5+ years production experience on theatrical feature films.
· 3+ years Stereoscopic experience.
Canadian Resident Preferred.
To apply please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.mikrosimage.eu/CA/english/category/careers/