Guru Studio’s dedicated creative team is passionate about bringing inspired character driven stories to screens around the world.
Join our team of over 50 2D digital artists now in production on a ground breaking design and comedy driven, drama series with an epic storyline!
- Strong artistic background with solid understanding of colour, lighting and perspective
- Ability to troubleshoot and collaborate effectively with supervisors
- Works efficiently under tight deadlines.
- Demonstrates uncompromising attention to detail
- Collaborate with Art Director and design team to develop a consistent background look for the show
- Contribute substantially and decisively to the evolution of the show design
- Demonstrate commitment to creative collaboration in a time-sensitive environment
- Excellent drawing and painting skills
- A solid understanding of light, shadow and color
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop
- Excellent creativity and demonstrated ability to generate innovative concepts and ideas
- A thorough understanding of environment design and a clear understanding of how your designs will through the production pipeline
- Ability to productively discuss, make decisions, and communicate ideas in a wide variety of aesthetic areas
- Previous show experience a must
Posting Date: Sept. 30th 2013
Closing Date: Oct. 14th 2013
Location: 110 Spadina Ave / Downtown Toronto
Please email resumes and links to blogs, portfolios or reels (Vimeo preferred) to: email@example.com with LOCATION DESIGNER in the subject line.
Ontario and/or Canadian Citizenship Required. Guru is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for your interest in Guru Animation Studio. Hope to hear from you soon.