Guru Studio’s dedicated creative team is passionate about bringing inspired character driven stories to screens around the world.
Join our team of over 50 2D digital artists now in production on a ground breaking design and comedy driven, drama series with an epic storyline!
· Review submitted designs and ensure they’re of the highest quality and to production and client standards, with particular attention to locations and backgrounds
· Provide detailed direction to design team on every assignment
· Provide clear direction and revisions to individual artists
· Manage Director and client expectations
· Manage specific design requests from clients and find solutions to design challenges
· Communicate effective and production-friendly solutions
· Attend breakdown meetings and give input from the Art Department’s point of view
- 3+ years in Art Direction
- Must have strong 2D experience and contemporary design sense
- Strong communication, time management and team work skills
- Thrive in a high pressure, deadline oriented environment
- Thrives on working in a team and always strives for ingenuity and top level creative
- Degree or Diploma in art/animation/design field is an asset
Posting Date: Sept. 30th 2013
Closing Date: Oct. 14th 2013
Location: 110 Spadina Ave / Downtown Toronto
Please email resumes and links to blogs, portfolios or reels (Vimeo preferred) to: firstname.lastname@example.org with ART DIRECTOR in the subject line.
Ontario and/or Canadian Citizenship Required. Guru is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for your interest in Guru Animation Studio. Hope to hear from you soon