October 16, 2013
Encore VFX/Toronto is currently recruiting for talented Nuke & After Effects Compositors.
Ideal candidates have a keen eye for detail, highly creative, excellent communication skills and technical knowledge, and have relevant experience in a commercial, film or TV environment.
- Composite multi-layered digital and live action shots as directed by the VFX Supervisor/Producer
- Collaborate with a team of artists and supervisors to produce high quality work
- Modify shots as required
- Manage the workload to meet tight deadlines
- Taking initiative and making creative input when required
- Reporting any technical or potential problems to the VFX Supervisor Qualifications: • Must be a resident of Ontario for the last 12 months
• 2+ years experience in compositing and visual effects
• Photo Real compositing experience, ideally in serial episodic production • Advanced level of knowledge compositing 3D elements
• Ability to visualize abstract vfx concepts
• Ability to execute a broad range of VFX tasks including, Matte Extraction, 2D & 3D Tracking, Color Correction, CG integration, Roto-scoping, Rig Removal, Green Screen and Set Extensions.
• Proficiency with PFtrack, Boujou, Syntheyes and Mocha tracking software
• Able to collaborate within a team in a fast paced environment
• Knowledge of 3D techniques and software a bonus
• Ability to take direction positively, work well within a team and thrive under the
pressure of tight deadlines
Please provide your resume, references, shot breakdown and link to your online demo reel.
No calls or walk ins please.
In the subject line, please add Encore/Toronto Compositor.
With studios in Hollywood, New York, Toronto and Vancouver, Encore is part of the Deluxe Entertainment Services Group.
Encore is a fair workplace employer and pays employee overtime.