Pipeline Studios Inc – has an exciting opportunity for a Line Producer to join the team as a key member in the television and film division in our Hamilton studio. Reporting to Studio Manager.
Join the Pipeline team as a key member of the Production crew in our Hamilton studio. Interested applicants please email email@example.com
Required Skills and Experience
Principal Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provides administrative support to the producer, and the production in general.
- Represents PSi when working with production clients and partners.
- Liaison between clients and production teams.
- Oversees entire production process.
- Oversees internal scheduling facilitating and tracking all stages of the production.
- Ensures coordination of all materials related to workflow, at each stage of the production
- Coordinates crew and lead meetings.
- Monitors all production activities between departments.
- Maintain distribution and contact lists.
- Assist with personnel planning and forecasting. Essential Qualifications:
- 5+ years experience in producing animated series.
- Strong verbal communication skills, and solid interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Strong computer knowledge.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and follow through in a multi-tasking environment.
- A positive, friendly manner and customer service approach that will enable the successful candidate to deal with challenging situations with empathy and
- Knowledge of 2D Digital, and 3D Production processes. Desirable Qualifications:
- Related experience in an entertainment production company.
- Experience with International co-productions.