Job Description: We are currently seeking 10 intermediate to senior level 2D Digital Animators for an exciting high profile production with worldwide exposure.
This position is an excellent opportunity for highly skilled and motivated animators who are willing to push the envelope of what is possible in order to create beautiful, memorable animation. Pay is variable and based entirely on productivity and quality. High performance individuals will have an opportunity to make director-level compensation. Our team works on the highest profile and most demanding 2D animated series being produced.
If you’re an exceptional animator, you should be working with an exceptional team.
Type: Permanent full-time employee – in house
Salary: Pay is by approved frame. Medical/Dental benefits and RRSP plan available
Positions available: 10
Start Date: Immediately
- Minimum 2 years of experience is required.
- Experience with Toon Boom Harmony software is considered a strong asset.
- Must have a strong sense of animation timing, posing, weight and storytelling.
- Able to work and communicate effectively in a collaborative, fast paced environment.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Must be flexible and willing to learn.
Demo Reel Requirements:
- Multiple walk cycles – animal and person
- Weight distribution (example – lifting a box)
- Strong posing
- Style – snappy and traditional (examples: Kick Buttowski – snappy; Jake & the Never land Pirates – traditional)
Keywords: Toon Boom; Harmony; Animation; 2D; Digital; Production
How to Apply: Please send your resume and link to your demo reel to: email@example.com and reference: 2DDA-0913 on the front and in the subject line of all submissions.
All applicants must reside in Canada and be willing to complete a proficiency test.
Be First to Comment